Fermilab E906 at LANL
Drell-Yan Measurements of Nucleon and Nuclear Structure with the FNAL Main Injector
- Spokesmen: Paul Reimer (ANL), Don Geesaman (ANL)
- Collaborating Institutions: ACU, Academia Sinica, ANL, U. Colorado, FNAL, UIUC, KEK, Kyoto, Ling-Tung,
LANL, U. Maryland, U. Michigan, RIKEN, Rutgers, TAMU, TJNAF, Tokyo Inst. Tech.
The main E906 Web page at ANL
and the E866/NuSea Web page at LANL.
E906 Collaboration/Software meeting at LANL - Jan 7-10, 2009.
- Holiday Inn Express in Los Alamos (Jan 7-8, Wed,Thu), A234/TA53/LANL (Jan 9-10)
- Phone Bridge: 665-4166, 866-260-0567 (toll free), Jan 7-10, 8am-7pm, 20 ports
- EVO: evo.caltech.edu, Description: E906/Drell-Yan Collaboration, Password: nuc-dep
- Tentative Agenda
for the Jan 7th Collaboration meeting
- Draft Agenda for the Jan 8-10th software meeting
- List of attendees
Archival E866/NuSea Software Information:
LANL E906 Software Meeting - 8-10 January, 2009.
Mike Leitch (firstname.lastname@example.org)